Black Shark 4 12GB 128GB Full Specifications, Black Shark 4 Review, Opinions, Comparisons and Price
The Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro comes equipped with a triple-lens camera on the back stock ROM made up of a 64MP wide camera, an 8MP ultrawide camera, and a 5MP macro camera. On the front you’ve got a fairly standard 20MP wide selfie camera. There’s no optical zoom here, and video tops out at a 1080p resolution and 30 frames per second.
The appearance of the Black Shark 4 Pro is completely different from the series of Black Shark 3. Compared to Black Shark 3, it comes with a little lighter weight, but it is still a heavyweight gaming phone. What is the difference between the Xiaomi Black Shark 5 and Xiaomi Black Shark 4? The answers to these questions and many more can be found here in this detailed comparison of the two phones. Discover the differences in specs between these two desirable devices, from screen size to battery life, in the table below. We have all the information you need to choose the best phone for you. Let’s start reviewing the smartphone Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro display characteristics.
Black Shark is located in Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, and Hong Kong. The Black Shark 5 Pro has a triple rear camera module powered by a primary 108 MP main lens and coupled with a 13 MP ultra wide angle lens and a 5 MP macro sensor. Interestingly, the 120W charging will not be a feature exclusive to a specific variant. One of the models is KSR-A0 (Kaiser) while the other has a PRS-A0 model number (Penrose).
- His technical expertise, passion for technology and years of experience make him a trusted source in the industry.
- The Black Shark 4 Pro is hefty (220g), and thicker than the average smartphone.
- This is because the display and screen sector is the first thing that users see on their device, and high definition images on the display screen will enhance the user experience.
- The Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness trailer was the perfect showcase for the display as spells glow off the screen with vivid color.
- In fact, most smartphones on the list cost more than the 4 Pro, which makes its Single-Core score of 1,111 and Multi-Core score of 3,675 all the more impressive.
Granted, it is curved on the back to fit nicely into the hand, but make no mistake about it, this is a chunky phone. The price of this phone in India is expected to be (₹27,599). The phone powered by Qualcomm SM8250-AC Snapdragon 870 5G Chipset with Octa-core (3.2 GHz Kryo 585) CPU and Adreno 650 GPU.
Furthermore, cloud storage services offer many benefits such as ease of use, safety, and lower cost, as opposed to buying external memory expansion, which is more expensive and less safe. In this situation, we use a calculation methodology with a technology approach. If a device supports more features on the WLAN function, uses the latest Bluetooth version, and has a modern universal connection port, we can assign a high score to the device. This means that a higher score will bring a more flexible user experience in terms of connectivity. In our matrix calculation, we calculate the mobile network score using a technology adoption approach.